SAS Tutorials for Beginners: All You Need to Know
In this blog, you will learn SAS from the basics. This SAS tutorial includes various aspects of SAS programming like data sets, data table, functions, write and submit SAS code, arrays, and use interactive features to quickly generate graphs and statistical analyses.
What is SAS?
SAS is one of the most popular tools for data analysis and statistical Modeling. It is one of the powerful software tools for data management, data collection, data extraction, data mining, data exploration, report writing, statistical analysis, business modeling, application development, and data warehousing, data integration, data visualization, building predictive models, etc. SAS is an asset in many job markets as it holds the largest market share in terms of jobs in the advanced analytics field.
Why SAS is popular in this data-driven world?
- SAS is the leader in the field of Analytics and the largest independent vendor in the BI (Business Intelligence) market.
- SAS provides software to 96 of the top 100 companies on the Global Fortune 500.
- In SAS software we can work on millions of different data to gain business insights.
- SAS is versatile with different types of input and output formats.
- SAS can read files created by statistical packages. SAS sanctions Minitab, Stata, SPS, Excel and other data files to include directly in the SAS program or through file conversion software.
- SAS is a fourth-generation programming language. A fourth-generation programming language is a programming language designed with a specific purpose in mind such as the development of commercial business software.
- SAS documentation is very detailed as compared to open-source software like R and Python.
SAS Tutorial for beginners:
- Using SAS: This video describes SAS software and various user interfaces.
- Working in SAS Studio: In this video, we explore how the features of the navigation pane can avail you as you work in SAS Studio.
- Getting started with SAS studio: In this video, you get commenced with programming in SAS Studio. You view a data table, indite and submit SAS code, view the log and results, and use interactive features to expeditiously engender graphs and statistical analyses.
- Accessing your existing data for SAS university edition: This video shows you how to access your subsisting local files utilizing the SAS Studio interface and in the SAS program code.
- Importing a Microsoft excel file in SAS university edition: In this video, you learn how to utilize the Import XLSX File snippet in SAS University Edition. You withal learn how to engender a custom snippet to import an XLS file.
- Reading and generating CSV files using SAS studio: In this video, you learn to read and engender comma-disunited-value files utilizing SAS Studio.
I Hope, this info is productive for beginners. If you are looking for SAS classroom, online/live- web, corporate or academia training, kindly enquire here: https://forms.gle/U7mHt5kebtT57hKG8
Sankhyana Consultancy Services (SAS Authorized Training Partner) is a premium and best sas training institute in bangalore that provides innovative, flexible, accessible blended learning solutions and career-oriented training following a competitive tendering process.
Visit our training mode and courses in below links:
- In- House: https://sankhyana.com/training/in-house-training
- Online / Live- Web: https://sankhyana.com/training/live-web-training
- Corporate: https://sankhyana.com/training/corporate-training
- Academia: https://sankhyana.com/training/academia
Keywords: #sas #dataanalytics #analytics #sassoftware #sastutorialsforbegineers #basesas #advancesas #datadriven #corporatetraining #academiatraining #onlinetraining #inhousetraining #bestsastraininginstituteinbangalore #sajalkumar #sankhyanaeducation #sankhyanaconsultancyservices #bangalore #india