SAS Business Intelligence
Business intelligence, or BI, is an umbrella term that refers to a variety of software applications used to analyse an organization's raw data. BI as a discipline is made up of several related activities, including data mining, online analytical processing, querying and reporting.
SAS BI allows the user to build reports, analyses and dashboards for consumption by business users and other information users in the organization.
The course involves training on SAS BI Tools for
- Using the information consumer applications in the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Exploring the basic data management functionality available in the SAS platform.
- Exploring the basic online analytical processing capabilities available in the SAS platform.
- Creating and exploiting dynamic value selection.
- Building advanced information maps using SAS Information Map Studio.